Posted May 25, 2022
Suppression System

Our underwriting guidelines require commercial cooking equipment to be covered by a UL300 wet chemical system. These systems should be serviced twice a year by a certified and insured technician. Dry powder chemical systems are becoming obsolete and are no longer able to be serviced by a qualified provider. It’s important that you are following the NFPA guidelines with that wet chemical system. Any questions, reach out to us, and we would love to direct you to a proper service provider.